Sunday, December 12, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1413



HappyUP!!! - birdie on 2
Why it happened - great second shot and putt
Why it makes me happy - it won a skin in the big game early on...playing free

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 9
Why it happened - a little skills
Why it makes me happy - still not sure how second shot came up so short....and buried...into an upslope in the bunker....with me having to stand outside the bunker to hit it. On difficulty level for any pro...this one was a 10......I scooped it out to gimmie range

<---HappytheHampster loves his morning mocha

HappyUP!!! - Ciopinno feed
Why it happened - a tradition
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't love a tradition.....lots of friends, wine, and great food. What a fabulous time! It's a highlight of my year and am so happy my bro/sis-in-law go to the trouble

JollyJottings

Birdie on 2....Birdie on 3...Sandy on 4....hybrid on 5....drive/8 iron on 6....SANDY on 9....hybrid on 15....drive/wedge 17....drive on 18

Gorgeous afternoon
Ciopinno feed
Texts from my buddy

No comments: