Monday, December 27, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1428


HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 11
Why it happened - skill?
Why it makes me happy - I had to throw this one 35 yds up a slope and spin it back down the hill.....and I did...to about 3 feet. Degree of difficulty? 9.5

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't love going to a great place for dinner and finding out you get, basically, a two for one on Monday and Tuesday nights?

HappyUP!!! - a lot of great shots
Why it happened - who knows?
Why it makes me happy - I'm not playing a lot right now...expectations are a little low. It's good to see that the skills aren't eroding too badly between now and when practice starts.

JollyJottings

7 iron on one...hybrid on 2...wedge on 3...chutt on 5....wedge/putt on 6...7 iron on 7...chip/putt on 8....pitch/putt on 9....bunker shot on 11....2 putt on 12...2 putt on 13....putt on 15....7 iron/chutt on 18
After Christmas shopping
Mas
Christmas present
An interruption
A cancellation



No comments: