Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1423



HappyUP!!! - The Articulators
Why it happened - it's Wed
Why it makes me happy - it's a new club...lots of people out due to holiday....but we still had a great meeting. I can SEE the growth in people already

<-----Happy jumped in at Toastmasters today...and took home a Sunshine award

HappyUP!!! - perfect addition to my project
Why it happened - I looked deeper
Why it makes me happy - I asked the store person for a certain item..."no gots" was the reply. He left. I wandered the store...came back to section we were looking in...and found something even better to use!

HappyUP!!! - great blog reading
Why it happened - a guy I respect a lot was telling a year long story

Why it makes me happy - very inspirational.....perhaps motivational....gave me some SERIOUS food for thought.



JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Finding a perfect addition to my project
Great reports from friends
Coffee
Seeing an old friend at Starbucks
Great blog reading from a dear friend

No comments: