Friday, December 24, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1425


HappyUP!!! - flop shot on 12...our third hole
Why it happened - a bit of skill
Why it makes me happy - I was in a tough spot...almost impossible to get down in 2 shots....I am still wondering why that flop didn't end up in the bottom of the cup

HappyUP!!! - 3 wood on 8...our 17th hole
Why it happened - I was desperate...and had to wait
Why it makes me happy - I hit an AWFUL tee shot.....I was way farther away from the green than I should have been....yet....as we waited for the golfers in front of us...I said, "this is what you do, Scott....you hit a lot of crappy shots...you put yourself in bad positions....and come out of them." I struck a miraculous shot from 230 yds off a bad lie to within 20 ft of the pin.

HappyUP!!! - Christmas Eve
Why it happened - it's !2/24
Why it makes me happy - I got to visit with some good friends....exchange gifts with even better friends.....and just soooooooo much fun

JollyJottings

Flop shot on 12....hybrid on 15...flop shot on 16...drive/wedge/putt on 17....flop shot on 3...6 iron on 4...hot tamle on 6...chip on 7....3 wood on 8...flop shot on 9

Teeing it up
Nice weather
Time with guys after the round
Winning a KP
Fabulous Christmas Eve

No comments: