Sunday, December 26, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1427


HappyUP!!! - talking with my best friend
Why it happened - I picked up the phone
Why it makes me happy - for whatever reason, we didn't get a chance to chat during Christmas. It was sooooo good to catch up

HappyUP!!! - recounting the holiday
Why it happened - I reflect more than occasionally
Why it makes me happy - this was a great Christmas....all the way around. Perfect by my standards. You have to ALWAYS appreciate the good....because....and this is the entire point of the HappyUP!!!s....you will have bad ones that scream for attention. MAKE the good times scream for it too.

HappyUP!!! - GREAT ham
Why it happened - TraderJoes and a cook
Why it makes me happy - when you get the right mix in a ham and cheese scramble....OMG...nothing better.

HappyUP!!! - sleeping in and feeling better
Why it happened - decided not to drive myself out of bed
Why it makes me happy - I had been congested for a couple of days...."Oh, crap, did I catch a cold?" Nope....just thinking it was something in the air...some kind of allergy...that had me all stuffed up. All good

JollyJottings

Ham and cheese scramble
Talking with my best friend
Recounting the holiday
Sleeping in....and feeling better
Setting up the week's schedule...and so happy I am sooo free to do so

No comments: