Saturday, December 04, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1405


HappyUP!!! - winning the 18th hole
Why it happened - yeah, I backed into it
Why it makes me happy - OK, I'm not proud of it...but I was getting my fanny kicked. At least I came back on one bet!!!

HappyUP!!! - fast play
Why it happened - no one in front of us
Why it makes me happy - 18 holes in 3.5 hrs on a weekend? HEAVEN!!!

HappyUP!!! - catching some Uke music
Why it happened - my friend was playing
Why it makes me happy - it's always awesome to be in the presence of such talent.....and being appreciated for being there as an audience.

JollyJottings

7 iron on 1...bunker shot 2....6 iron on 5....pitch on 6.....chip on 8....drive 9
Hang time at the 19th hole
My buddy and his uke
Winning 18th hole
Text with friends
Fast play
Much better weather than expected
TM Volunteers

No comments: