Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1416



HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - I stepped up
Why it makes me happy - the birdie on 9 came after 8 straight pars.......it could not have come at a better time...the final hole on the front 9. The birdie on 16 was extremely timely too

HappyUP!!! - ciopinno revisited
Why it happened - I got an invitation
Why it makes me happy - it was great to go over to bro/sis in laws, visit with them, seeing another couple that I rarely get to see.....great time

<-------even HappytheHampster knows you need a little downtime...ESPECIALLY during the busy season

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - I am mentoring a new club
Why it makes me happy - the members did a great job giving their first speeches. We had a couple of dignitaries in the audience. Great meeting

HappyUP!!! - great news from a friend
Why it happened - my peeps give me updated
Why it makes me happy - this one just did...eased my mind.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Dignitaries
6 iron on 1....2 putt on 2...hybrid on 3....2 putt on 4....putt on 5....wedge on 6....8 iron on 7....flop shot/putt on 8....8 iron/putt on 9.....wedge on 10....hybrid on 11...6 iron on 12....8 iron/putt on 16....drive on 18...chip on 18
Ciopinno re-visited
Seeing a nice couple
Doing bro a favor
Great news from a friend
Golfing with Steve

No comments: