Sunday, December 05, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1406


HappyUP!!! - great e-mail from a friend
Why it happened - I know some sweet people
Why it makes me happy - lots of people are struggling a little. I am thinking this couple is. It was great to know they have some chicken soup "in the vault" for me. They thought I might be getting sick. While happy I don't have to use it, glad it was there.

<------shot this pic for a friend this morning

HappyUP!!! - saving par on 8
Why it happend - I hit a darn good putt
Why it makes me happy - it won me a skin!

HappyUP!!! - birdie putt on 10
Why it happened - I read it right and hit it perfectly
Why it makes me happy - it was a tough putt. My game has been struggling. At least this part is looking better....and it got me another skin

HappyUP!!! - being there
Why it happened - peeps have challenges
Why it makes me happy - I'm not sure how much help I was......but that's all you can do for your friends.....be there when they may need you. It's a sacred privilege.

JollyJottings

Getting golf in
Birdie on 3
Putt on 8
Shots on 9
Birdie on 10
6 iron on 12
19th hole with friends
Being there for someone
Great e-mail from a friend

No comments: