Wednesday, December 08, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1409



HappyUP!!! - waking up
Why it happened - I like to do that every morning
Why it makes me happy - I don't know why....but I felt exceptionally great doing that today.

HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happened - I do it every Wed
Why it makes me happy - it was a great conversation today


<------THAT is a leaf pile...oh..wait...it was. I love that my city comes and picks it up

HappyUP!!! - new Toastmasters meeting
Why it happened - I am mentoring
Why it makes me happy - this club is HOPPING right out of the back. I am knocking down the paperwork. I love the idea of helping so many people


HappyUP!!! - running across an old friend at the grocery store
Why it happened - I needed some groceries
Why it makes me happy - hadn't seen this friend in over 5 years...maybe 6. My friend, after lenghty conversation, said, "you don't look like you have aged a bit." The way it was said....it wasn't like air being blown up my skirt. That was nice...it was awesome catching up on how radically life had changed...for the better.

HappyUP!!! - great text messages
Why it happened - outside consultants
Why it makes me happy - great to hear some sage advice my buddy had received from an advisor.

HappyUP!!! - quick visit
Why it happened - I was on my way to a meeting
Why it makes me happy - glad I was able to stop by and squeeze in a visit with a friend.

HappyUP!!! - an afternoon meeting
Why it happened - a buddy was able to stop by
Why it makes me happy - I love good, meaningful conversation

JollyJottings

Waking up
Coffee
New Toastmasters meeting
Getting the paperwork done
Brekko invite
Afternoon visit
Great text message in the afternoon
Running into an old friend at grocery store
Dedicated officers

No comments: