Thursday, December 02, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1403



HappyUP!!! - choco chip cookies
Why it happened - I got peeps looking out for me
Why it makes me happy - it's choco chip cookies, people! Need I say more?

HappyUP!!! - knocking down the paperwork
Why it happened - I sat down and made it happen
Why it makes me happy - since retiring, I can let paperwork sit for a bit. Not this stuff. I jammed on it.

<----THAT is a tastey cookie! Not quite a cupcake...but a cookie is good!

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - some quality shots...and great putts
Why it makes me happy - 3 birdies early in the round.....yeah.....it lets you play golf for "free" the rest of the day.

JollyJottings

Waking up
Choco Chip cookies
Paperwork got done
Birdies on 6,8, and 9
Great up and downs on 7...12...13
Flop shot on 14.....9 iron on 15....8 iron on 17.

No comments: