Friday, March 27, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 790

HappyUP!!! - taking a friend to the airport
Why it happened - my friend needed a ride
Why it makes me happy - it's not a huge favor or anything....but it makes me feel good to help someone. The drive was great. Traffic could have been a lot worse. It also reminded me that I have not been on a plane in well over a year....not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.

HappyUP!!! - cut lawn
Why it happened - I got motivated
Why it makes me happy - I will be driving up to my freshly cut and watered lawn both days this weekend. That's a pleasing sight. Who knows, I may start cutting more than once a week.

HappyUP!!! - golf game is improve
Why it happened - I went back to a swing key my pro taught me
Why it makes me happy - for the last couple of weeks, things were slipping away. Yesterday was a low point on the front 9. While I am still not where I want to be, this would be a great time to start picking up my game. I think I have what I need to build on. Two big qualifiers coming up in April

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - talent?
Why it makes me happy - a birdie is a HappyUP!!! I birdied the first hole which is a superHappyUP!!! I also drilled a 5 iron into the 16th hole I played...and I mean drilled...to within 6 feet and center cut the putt.

JollyJottings

Friend to airport
Watering
Yesterday stock trade
Birdie on one
Chutt on third
Bunker shot on fourth
Putt on fifth...seventh...eighth....11th...
Chip on 10
Chutt on 7th...11th...17th
5 iron on 16...putt on 16...birdie
Cut lawn on Friday night

No comments: