Thursday, March 26, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 789


HappyUP!!! - a good back 9
Why it happened - I THINK I figured out my game
Why it makes me happy - I played the worst front 9 since I started back golfing. I almost threw in the towel and went to the range. Hopefully, things are back on track.

<-----why do girls wear things like this? I was trained not to look. I am doubting that dad gave this one approval. I did find out one thing...I am a slow reader. Thank goodness I don't read by Braille!


HappyUP!!! - mentoring
Why it happened - I am part of the team
Why it makes me happy - it is really cool seeing this new Toastmasters Club come together...just awesome. They are progressing VERY quickly. Good peeps.

HappyUP!!! - convertible driving
Why it happened - gorgeous weather
Why it makes me happy - this is the perfect top down weather....absolutely awesome.

No comments: