Friday, March 20, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 783

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron into 16
Why it happened - I made a great swing
Why it makes me happy - I knocked this ball up high and hard with a little fade. It settled just 4 feet from the pin. I made a birdie at a critical time in my match. It was a perfect shot.

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on 7
Why it happened - I made another great swing
Why it makes me happy - it was my first birdie of the day....at a time I needed one. It was perfectly hit with a little draw to within 10 feet of the cup. The putt I hit was MONEY.

HappyUP!!! - drive on 18
Why it happened - I concentrated and executed
Why it makes me happy - all the dough was on the line. My opponent had already put it deep in the middle of the fairway on this demanding driving hole. I went to the left side of the tee...took a line up the left side....held my hands to avoid driving it into the lake left...and busted it farther down the fairway in perfect position. It also gave me another shot to work on tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - texts and phone calls
Why it happened - I have friends
Why it makes me happy - I have so much fun just playing and chatting with my friends when I can't see them that it should be illegal.

HappyUP!!! - speaking engagement
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - a Toastmasters Club is having an open house at the end of next month. These Toastmasters could have had their own speaker talk but they have seen me and gave me an invitation....that's an honor for sure!

JollyJottings

Texting w/my friend
Phone call from another friend
Hitting balls

No comments: