Monday, March 09, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 772...2nd March Monday

HappyUP!!! - beating the guitar
Why it happened - needed a lil late night pick me up
Why it makes me happy - I am a chord banger...with a manufactured voice. I went through a set tonight at home...and went to another place...ahhhh.

HappyUP!!! - wrote my speech
Why it happened - I have to give it tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - it's all about happiness and it is pretty good. I don't know why but the creative juices always come upon me at the last minute

HappyUP!!! - call from my friend
Why it happened - my friend got done moving
Why it makes me happy - it sounds like the move went well....and I am sure I'll get a dinner out of the deal at some point! My friend was one happy person and it's always good to hear happiness in someone's voice



JollyJottings

Cooing
Chipping
Sunshine
Breakfast
Reading
Getting my speech done
Call from my friend, V

No comments: