Saturday, March 14, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 777....Wipeout!!!


HappyUP!!! - the accident scene

<---------Funny! Why it happened - someone wasn't paying good attention to their equipment Why it makes me happy - that someone wasn't me! Therefore, after walking off the 18th green today, this is the sight that I saw....and it was pretty funny! Boz let things get a bit out of control. HappyUP!!! - Shadow returns
Why it happened - I heard a cat crying
Why it makes me happy - my young cat, Shadow, had been missing for days. I had written her off. It turns out she had gotten herself trapped in a neighbor's outbuilding....until I rescued her today.

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - I have some skills
Why it makes me happy - one of the birdies led to a skin today....chaching. Another one occurred when I holed out from a bunker.

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - I was meeting a buddy
Why it makes me happy - great food and great conversation with someone I don't get to see very often is always good for good times....and a HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

3 birdies
Holing a bunker shot
Skin
Finding Balls
Another solid score on an off day....that easily could have been 5 shots better without hitting the ball any better
Kind e-mails on facebook
Seeing my buddy VL

No comments: