Saturday, March 07, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 770 - Member/Guest Day


HappyUP!!! - first place
Why it happened - my partner played some good golf
Why it makes me happy - what can be better than playing in a golf tournament with your brother and taking in first place? HappyUP!!! I played a good round of golf too so it was a NUTTER great round of golf!

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - hit some shots...made some putts
Why it makes me happy - 1 birdie is a HappyUP!!! but three starts to go exponential...barely missed a 6 footer for the fourth which would be the most I have ever had at my home course.

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - it was part of the tournament
Why it makes me happy - ribs...corn on the cob.....eaten outdoors under a 64 degree sun....with the backdrop of the golf course and with good company.....life is pretty sweet sometimes.

HappyUP!!! - texting
Why it happened - I have friends
Why it makes me happy - we'll be getting together soon as a product of the texts....breaking bread with friends is a number one HappyUP!!!

No comments: