Thursday, March 19, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 782...TweetUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - SacTweetUP
Why it happened - my friends put it on
Why it makes me happy - this is an interesting group. It is putting physical presence into social networking. I met some fine folks as well as mingled with a couple of friends. There are some neat things going on in this burgeoning community.

HappyUP!!! - a great trade
Why it happened - it was time to sell
Why it makes me happy - I was up on a stock trade. As the stock fell, I almost bailed....then, I saw the stock recovering. It went up about 80 cents a share from where I was going to sell it. I sold at the higher price.....and the stock went back down. Who knows what will happen from here but that 80 cents times the number of shares I sold was significant.

HappyUP!!! - call from my buddy
Why it happened - we had played tag a couple of days ago
Why it makes me happy - this is a good friend that I hadn't talked to in awhile. I got the call while my friend commuted.

HappyUP!!! - an unknown skin
Why it happened - I played in the skins game last Sunday at my golf club
Why it makes me happy - I actually won a skin and got my money back from Sunday....it's not required but it's always fun to recoup your entry fee.

JollyJottings

Held off on a trade
Cleaning up some paperwork
Early morning practice round
Call from SC
Seeing V
Winning a skin last Sunday
Weather

No comments: