Sunday, March 08, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 771

HappyUP!!! - new wedge
Why it happened - I left my old one at home
Why it makes me happy - I was needing a new wedge so it was convenient that the pro shop had a good one in stock.....and that baby flat out spins the golf ball. The grooves on the new wedge are much more conducive to spinning and controlling the ball.

HappyUP!!! - golf shots
Why it happened - I played a solid round
Why it makes me happy - I hit a lot of gems today...I hope that I never get to the point that I don't appreciate a good shot. It's joy when that ball leaves the club face perfectly and starts hunting the pin.

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - my buddy and I set it up
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't seen this friend in a long time. It was great to get caught up and learn some things that I didn't know....and a lot of laughs too!

JollyJottings

Time change
Good sleep
Solid round of golf
New Wedge
Birdie on 15
Par on 17
6 iron on 18
5 iron on 3
9 iron on 4
6 iron on 6
Dinner
Driving

No comments: