Tuesday, March 03, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 766-Global Warming Conference



...and hundreds turned out!

HappyUP!!! - sneaking in 13 holes
Why it happened - a storm was coming
Why it makes me happy - I was the first one on the course today. The storm was supposed to come in at 10 ....unfortunately it blew in at 9:30. I possibly hurt my elbow on Sunday so I wanted to get out and give it a little try. I think, with a little care, it will be fine.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 3
Why it happened - I saw it and played it perfectly
Why it makes me happy - I got it pin high behind a trap in two on this par 5. Though I had to pitch over the bunker, I saw the shot, executed it perfectly, and had a tap in. You have to have some kick in birdies once in awhile. The good players get one or two a round. Working toward it.

HappyUP!!! - call from TB
Why it happened - I'm in the rolodex
Why it makes me happy - TB is a good barometer for the business climate in our area. It was great to spend some time chatting with this person

HappyUP!!! - text exchange
Why it happened - I have text friends
Why it makes me happy - pure silliness and fun....need I say more?

No comments: