Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 781

HappyUP!!! - golfing with the assistant pro and a good player
Why it happened - the pro set it up
Why it makes me happy - when I play with good players, I always think differently...and better. It's not pressure. It's a weird thing...perhaps it kicks up the competitiveness and the concentration. Plus, you learn things....especially...

HappyUP!!! - a couple of tips from the assistant
Why it happened - he was my partner so I asked him
Why it makes me happy - my swing is close but it's not quite there. He told me something late in the round that I am going to work on tomorrow. I think it is exactly what the doctor ordered. He also gave me a fairway bunker tip.

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - I am doing better
Why it makes me happy - I don't hit it that far. This makes birdies a little tougher to get. I had more in the group than anyone today. Two of them were "kick ins." Kick ins are nice...especially on the first hole. It's great to get off to a hot start.

HappyUP!!! - sleeping with Shadow
Why it happened - I found her last weekend
Why it makes me happy - I went to sleep with her between my legs on the bed. When I woke up, she was still right there. With any luck, Shadow will be with me a long time....she is a good, good kitty.

JollyJottings

Sleeping with Shadow
Big Skins Game
Rolling some dice
Three birdies
Starting with a birdie
Two kick in birdies
Hitting it out of the water
Hybrid on 2
5 iron on 4
4 iron on 8

No comments: