Monday, March 02, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 764

HappyUP!!! - the "Do Your Best" Post
Why it happened - I just sat down and got it done....plus it was raining
Why it makes me happy - I get tremendous responses when I run installments of this series. Someone out there is getting some help

HappyUP!!! - seeing the nephew
Why it happened - it's the beginning of the month
Why it makes me happy - I love my nephew to death

HappyUP!!! - downpour
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - today was the first time this year when I could look out and have my vision obstructed by the rain. It was hard to see across the street. I reached up and unclogged a downspout and watched the water pour. Huge puddling in the streets. It's cool

JollyJottings

Gutter
Downpour
Breakfast
E-mails from friends
Do Your Best Post

No comments: