Monday, March 23, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 786...Hosewater


HappyUP!!! - hosewater
Why it happened - I was gardening
Why it makes me happy - I was thirsty. Every time I drink hosewater, I think of that taste...and all of the people that won't even drink tapwater. I'm still alive and have been drinking hosewater whenever I was thirsty and the hose was nearby.

NOTE: when drinking hosewater, always give your friend the first hot drink of it. Good fun!

HappyUP!!! - stock trade
Why it happened - I couldn't resist taking some risk
Why it makes me happy - the stock opened way up but I bought it anyway. I was going to let it go up another 20-30 cents and dump it for a quick profit...but it went down. I left to do other things....and the stock skyrocketed up $1.83 from where I bought it. I'll get out of it tomorrow so I may not get the entire gain but I will get something. After so many long term losses, short term wins are a HappyUP!!!.....

HappyUP!!! - De-thatching
Why it happened - I bought a tool
Why it makes me happy - ever dethatched a lawn? Me neither....and I'll pay for it tomorrow, I am sure. It's a little brutal. But, I am happy that I got the backyard done. My back lawn isn't very big but I FILLED my garbage can with thatch. There is no question that my lawn will be healthier. We'll see if I am up to tackling the front tomorrow.

JollyJottings

Breakfast
Text/E-mail

No comments: