Friday, March 06, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 769

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with friend
Why it happened - my friend called me
Why it makes me happy - it was good to be looked for advice...and get info on what is happening in the business world

HappyUP!!! - golf with W and Manz
Why it happened - they made the game
Why it makes me happy - these are some guys we don't get to play with that often...good guys

HappyUP!!! - won 5 bucks
Why it happened - I got off my butt
Why it makes me happy - I played like crap until I went one under on the last 4 holes. Up until then, I was a load on my partner

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 17
Why it happened - we needed it
Why it makes me happy - it's good to rise to the occasion


JollyJottings

Breakfast with my friend
Golfing with W and Manz
3 shots on 3
Wedge /putt on 5
9 iron on 6...7 iron on 8....bunker shot on 11...7 iron on 12...chip on 13...pitch on 15...5 iron on 16 9 iron on 17/putt.....par on 18
Winning 5 bucks
Beautiful afternoon
Stock trade working a little

No comments: