Thursday, August 30, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 215


HappyUP!!! - breakfast with a friend/adviser
Why it happened - he made the call
Why it makes me happy - who knows who gives you the best financial advice in this world. The important thing is a guy that gives you great service, cares, and is someone that you trust. His job is to maintain my relationship but, through that, we have become friends. I enjoy our meetings

HappyUP!!! - positive signs from a recruit
Why it happened - I used a third party to intermediate
Why it makes me happy - I could have done this myself but I thought. THIS person, though I know them, may want to talk to my recruiter, a third party...someone he doesn't know. It was the right call on my part whether it turns into a new hire or not.

HappyUP!!! - great conversation with a recruit/friend
Why it happened - I dogged the guy
Why it makes me happy - I'd love to have this guy on my team. I don't know whether it will happen. If he leaves his company, he will come over to me. In the meantime, we had a friendly business conversation.

No comments: