Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 200

HappyUP!!! - picked up some new shorts
Why it happened - I'm heading to the beach
Why it made me happy - while there is work involved in the trip, there is a lot of non-work.....like Friday afternoon through mid-day Monday! I'm gearing up for some time at the Ocean. Plus....the shorts I bought were a couple of waist sizes smaller than the last time I bought shorts. While it was a distraction to not KNOW my size, I happily left the changing room in search for the trimmer threads!

HappyUP!!! - a GREEEEEAT business meeting
Why it happened - some potential clients CALLED ME and wanted to go to lunch
Why it made me happy - I knew one of the guys. The other guy is a LEGEND who I have only heard about. We had a great lunch and are going to do some business.

HappyUP!!! - housesitter found
Why it happened - I called my brother
Why it makes me happy - if I called a nephew or niece, there could end up being a party at my house!...without me there! Not something I am going to want to come home to next week.

No comments: