Wednesday, August 29, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 214

HappyUP!!! - meeting with an employee
Why it happened - it was overdue...and I needed to get some status
Why it made me happy - for legitimate reason, we hadn't been as in contact as we should. It was great dialogue.

HappyUP!!! - big issue decided
Why it happened - a meeting was called by someone to get it done
Why it made me happy - the decision brings challenges. The decision wasn't my favorite. But, a degree of ambiguity was taken off the table and we can all move forward.

HappyUP!!! - phone chat with a friend
Why it happened - we needed to discuss a Toastmaster's issue
Why it made me happy - he is a long time member of our Toastmaster's Club. I mentored him long ago. He has grown a lot through Toastmasters. We are definitely equals in our speaking abilities...he is probably even better...no matter. It just reminded me of those calls years ago when he was soaking up information.

No comments: