Sunday, August 26, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 212

HappyUP!!! - solving the NY Times Sunday Crossword
Why it happened - I got some help
Why it made me happy - I stopped by my bro and sis-in-law's house. We were just sitting there and we morphed into tackling this project. It was great fun just to be together and figure this behemoth out.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast in Truckee
Why it happened - I got an invite
Why it made me happy - I hadn't been up to the Squeeze Inn in quite some time. They have about a million omelettes....but only one with my name on it, the Hot Weed. Give me that Chili Cheese omelet every time and a happy tummy is sure to be the result.

HappyUP!!! - health diagnostic
Why it happened - I weigh in every Sunday but I did blood pressure too.
Why it made me happy - my weight was back to where it was when I left on my trip....that was a neat trick to be gone for 8 days, not work out, and not put any weight on. Between the omelet this morning and a Blizzard this evening, we'll see about next Sunday! Nah...I'll be fine. Now that the birthday is over, I'll be back hitting the regimen tomorrow. My blood pressure was 96 over 66 this morning upon arising....it was around 106 over 70 when I went to bed last night so things are looking good there too.

No comments: