Friday, August 03, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 189

HappyUP!!! - car wash
Why it happened - I took the minute to drive through
Why it makes me happy - when you don't keep a spotless car all of the time, you really like it when it is clean. Somehow, I think that if you were a "spotless car guy" it would just become habit. You wouldn't get the happiness of the contrast between clean and dirty.

HappyUP!!! - modem card came in
Why it happened - I ordered the upgrade.....YESTERDAY!
Why it makes me happy - I didn't think I would get it until next week. Now, I can get it all set up on the weekend and better enable me to work outside of the office.......which I'll need.

HappyUP!!! - a former co-worker rejoined the company
Why it happened - the company he worked for melted down
Why it makes me happy - a good guy is back on our team. It's a brutal industry and it feels good to have one of the good ones on our side.

No comments: