Friday, August 10, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 196

HappyUP!!! - feeling great
Why it happened - could it be my diet program?
Why it makes me happy - woke up without the alarm, took my time getting home (not staying at my house this week), getting ready for work, I just savored the morning rather than rushed into it.

HappyUP!!! - going to my dad's at lunch and helping him
Why it happened - he called me...he had a special need
Why it makes me happy - as I was taking care of the situation, the hospice nurse stopped by for her visit. I learned some things about his care that I didn't know. She also performed a procedure that was NO HappyUP!!! for Dad but I know it was good for him. He will be better off for it.

HappyUP!!! - taking a nagging issue off my plate at work
Why it happened - I had a deadline put on me
Why it makes me happy - it's done. I could of/should have done it two weeks ago. It was done just as well under the pressure of a deadline as it would have been done if I did it two weeks ago. When will I learn that time is not going to produce a better product....just move it along. Anyway, it's done now!

No comments: