Saturday, August 11, 2007

Goosebumps

(A special post for my friends over at Sunday Scribblings ).


I have actually felt a goose before. It was a fairly healthy goose as far as I could tell. I didn't feel one bump on this goose. Why, then, is it that I get goosebumps when I am cold?

That is about the only time that I get goosebumps. Perhaps I have encountered them while scared but I don't recall. "She gives me goosebumps," is not a thing that guys will say much. If they do, I haven't said it lately which may be a reflection on the women that I have met lately. I guess I should hang out in other places than the bus station, soup kitchen line, and the women's recover center!

It is August here in Sacramento. Goosebumps are a good 4 to 5 months away. Unless, of course, I meet someone that "takes my breath away", "makes my heart go pitter patter", or "turns my knees to jello". Wait! Not one of those is a skin condition.

Goosebumps? See you in January.

No comments: