Sunday, August 19, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 205

HappyUP!!! - 36 holes of golf
Why it happened - I decided golf was the name of the game today. I got up early and played a golf course I may not get a chance to play again....it was "extra golf" (though I think that may be an oxymoron)
Why it makes me happy - it's golf!!! It is very rare that I get a chance to tee it up this often

HappyUP!!! - golfing partners
Why it happened - I'm lucky?
Why it makes me happy - the morning round, I was taking what I get. Whomever is at the course is who they put me in with. I played with another single and two other guys who knew each other. They were all decent golfers and very enjoyable company. In the afternoon in a town two hours away, I played with my boss and two of his friends. Great guys to hang out with.

HappyUP!!! - dinner at home
Why it happened - my boss invited me over to his house for dinner
Why it makes me happy - it was a delicious dinner. No, I didn't NEED to get seconds or the dessert but, it was so good that I had to. While it wasn't my intent, it was also a very polite thing to do.

No comments: