Wednesday, August 08, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 194

HappyUP!!! - the new fireplace insert is in
Why it happened - the workers showed up
Why it makes me happy - one more thing done off the remodel list



HappyUP!!! - got the thumbs up on my bedroom dimensions
Why it happened - my buddy the builder called me back
Why it makes me happy - on a rough, down and dirty estimate, I believe that I have enough room to do the addition that I want to do to the house. The space should be workable and the city should be able to approve the deal.......now on to plans and specs.



HappyUP!!! - it's my 19th Wedding Anniversary!
Why it happened - hey, you have to get married on someday, right?
Why it makes me happy - I mentioned that it was my 19th anniversary. The person said, "you're not married." I said, "I didn't say that I was. I said it was my 19th Wedding Anniversary." The person just looked at me and shook their head

No comments: