Thursday, December 10, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5356

 HappyUP!!! - got Squuekers in

Why it happened -I made an appointment
Why it makes me happy -I thought it was an hour later. Glad I checked calendar at the last minute. Yep, I was a few minutes late but glad to get this done

HappyUP!!! -not my problem
Why it happened - I went on a walk
Why it makes me happy -don't take a problem that isn't yours across the desk. YEP!!! I want you to re-read that. It has been my mantra FOREVER. I was taught it by an old Dry Cleaner. I almost failed today

HappyUP!!! - finding a golf glove
Why it happened -I put on a pair of shorts
Why it makes me happy -those dang things are expensive. Figured it had dropped out of my pocket (it happens...I see it all the time). Glad I don't have to reinvest! LOVE saving $$$

No comments: