Wednesday, December 02, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5348

 

HappyUP!!! - scratchy ramp arrives
Why it happened - I ordered it
Why it makes me happy -within seconds, my cats were all over it! This one is going to be a winner. Makes total sense

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 11
Why it happened -skillz and knowledge
Why it makes me happy -NO WAY I was going for that pin. Tucked in over the bunker on the right and I was pressing on that 8 iron. I aimed for the middle of the green. "Pushed it" slightly and it ended up stoney (right there close to the pin). Had I aimed for the pin....I would have been down the hill making a bogey. 

HappyUP!!! - speech delivery
Why it happened -I was scheduled
Why it makes me happy -won best speaker...out of 4 speakers. LOVE the topic I provided and delivered well....from a new setting. Still figuring out how to do Toastmasters on Zoom for optimal effectiveness

No comments: