Sunday, December 06, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5352

 

HappyUP!!! - pitching wedge on 2
Why it happened -I was in a jam
Why it makes me happy -I didn't think I could get over that tree....OK...the younger man in me thought he still could....and I did....and it yielded a birdie. There is still a bit of life in this old man

HappyUP!!! - Firepit time
Why it happened - we got lucky
Why it makes me happy -with COVID, we are outside a lot after golf. The fire pit is a coveted spot to end the day. It's usually occupied. It was totally vacant when we got there....but...by the time we got the party going, we had new friends join us....LOVELY fireside chatting!

HappyUP!!! - rain pants
Why it happened -I have them in the bag
Why it makes me happy -we LOVE wearing shorts in December. The weatherman had "shorts friendly" weather predicted. I don't think he accounted for a bit of wind chill. I was so glad to "slip into something more comfortable"

No comments: