Wednesday, August 19, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5243


HappyUP!!! - bomb story
Why it happened -I was asked
Why it makes me happy - I always love the opportunity to mention that something that people could think it was horrible....when it was actually the greatest thing that happened in my life

HappyUP!!! - DNC convention
Why it happened -they do that
Why it makes me happy - between Kammy and Tommie Perez, I got a tremendous laugh. I go, "do you guys really want to win?...because you seem to be trying to lose."

HappyUP!!! - Kerry Washington
Why it happened -DNC thing
Why it makes me happy - it just amazes me that the DNC thinks celebrities work on a national political stage. I am sure they do focus groups...but....while celebs are fine to "use their platform," the assumption that the celebs "have a platform" at this level.....it just makes me laugh. 



No comments: