Wednesday, August 05, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5229

HappyUP!!! - early car wash
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -who do you know that, midweek, is up and has washed their car b4 6 in the morning? Yeah, I know, "why didn't you wash it last night?"...to which, I say, "because I couldn't start my day feeling like I am just KICKING ASS if I did it last night!"

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 8
Why it happened -a great putt
Why it makes me happy -I kinda called the shot...gave us a BUNCH of dots and set us up for the win on the front 9

HappyUP!!! - a big win 
Why it happened -my partner
Why it makes me happy - he went from deep in the red to the bLACK today! Love the G-doc! He is a winner...and we won today

HappyUP!!! -fast 4.5
Why it happened -focus
Why it makes me happy - I still have some hop in my walking step! I didn't feel like I had gone that fast


No comments: