Sunday, August 09, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5233

HappyUP!!! - the Godson
Why it happened -he was invited
Why it makes me happy -not my Godson....egads....I can't imagine serving in that role! But, my relative's Godson. Great to have him out on the course. I LOVE his occupation. Good deals and good times await

HappyUP!!! - walking when they rode
Why it happened -I LOVE to walk
Why it makes me happy -I kept up on a warmish day...and relished in my exercise

HappyUP!!! - a couple of birdies
Why it happened -I still got some stuff
Why it makes me happy - the putt on 4 was pretty darn good...but that wedge into 14 (a little hold - off to gimme range) can only be described as special

HappyUP!!! -the PGA Final
Why it happened - they maintained the tradition
Why it makes me happy - nope, it didn't come down to the last hole (which is what I really love). Collin Morikawa earned it a few holes before, however. Great tournament on a public course and a new, fresh face in golf. THAT rocks!!!




No comments: