Wednesday, January 10, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4237


HappyUP!!! - MayBee walk
Why it happened -I said that I would
Why it makes me happy - we may have gone a little too far today. MB is one powerful pooch. She's not quite as easy to "break" (train) as I thought. Tho it was tough, it was a good workout...for both of us

HappyUP!!! - Santa Cruz is back
Why it happened - getting things done
Why it makes me happy - I didn't even know I had a problem of the scope it was. She's all better now and sounding great!!!

HappyUP!!! -Parm
Why it happened - he called
Why it makes me happy -love this guy! We don't talk about earth shattering things but we always have stayed in touch. We were "brothers in the trenches." 

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

If encountering the issues associated with increasing the purchasing limit on Gemini then immediately talk to the expert team. Users may contact the related team through the offered Gemini phone number. Most of the users want to increment in the purchasing limit, but after facing troubles, they have to search for the helping platform. So we are always here to hear the issues of our customers. Call experts team and get the best resolution from the Gemini expert’s team. You will be connected with the team and all your worries will be resolved in quick time with utmost accuracy.