Thursday, June 22, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4085



HappyUP!!! - death of a friend, DD
Why it happened - cancer
Why it makes me happy - his passing distresses me greatly....but I had come to grips with that a few miles back in the road.  I was just happy for him that the suffering is over and he was amongst loved ones

HappyUP!!! - The PORT
Why it happened - I was at an event
Why it makes me happy - wow! I just loved this part of the evening...that was some great Port

HappyUP!!! - UBER
Why it happened - I pre-planned
Why it makes me happy - there was an event....wine was going to be served....and I wasn't going to worry about it. As it turns out, I was fine....better safe than sorry

HappyUP!!! - Wine and Chocolate paring event
Why it happened - my friend has now done this twice
Why it makes me happy- it is just THE BEST little event to do. Gourmet (yeah...REAL Chocolate) chocolate and Cap Cellars wines.....all explained by experts.  These events make friends of strangers as well. Great time

No comments: