Thursday, June 08, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4071


HappyUP!!! - teeth cleaning
Why it happened - I practice hygeine
Why it makes me happy - just LOVE my two pronged team of mouth protectors! Yeah, I go more than most people...but I have come to LOVE getting it done. Mainly, it is because of the quality of care and the personalities of "my staff."

HappyUP!!! - Rain stopped
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - weird to rain like it did today...in June....but it did. THIS is the start of the ACORN...our big annual tournament.  The rain let up just minutes before we started and never came back

HappyUP!!! - brother carried me
Why it happened -it was his day
Why it makes me happy - boy, I stunk today. Sure, I helped at times....thank goodness my brother helped keep us in the midst of the field


No comments: