Thursday, June 15, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4078


HappyUP!!! - Father's Day golf setup
Why it happened - I have relatives
Why it makes me happy - nice to have something fun to anticipate. The NUTTER CUP is on between the old guys and the young guys again.

HappyUP!!! - Miley Cyrus replay
Why it happened - the Tonite Show
Why it makes me happy - I can't stay up for these shows...but I do enjoy watching parts of them the next day. I used to be kind of disenchanted/disgusted with this celebrity. It was like she was trying too hard to be wild.  I get why she was...she was trying to distance herself from Hanna Montana so she could have a sustaining adult career.  She had gone a bit too far, in my opinion, but now has dialed it back. She actually has a great voice and is pretty darn funny.  I have changed my outlook which also makes me happy at my age

HappyUP!!! -US Open begins
Why it happened - it happens every year
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE competition at the highest level....and this is it!!!

No comments: