Tuesday, November 29, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3879

HappyUP!!! - net 72
Why it happened - played well
Why it makes me happy - my game does not "travel well"....but....I tied for low net for the entire 24 person group today.....darn 3 putt on 18 or I would have taken it outright. Still....great day

HappyUP!!! - scallops
Why it happened - I ordered them
Why it makes me happy - I am on the coast...and I am eating seafood. It was soooo good...I actually did a trade with a "steak guy" who wanted a scallop. Great scallops...a little surf and turf...yumbo

HappyUP!!! - Par 3 course
Why it happened - another competition
Why it makes me happy - we had so much fun going out as a 6-some on this fun little course in the afternoon. Lots of yucks

HappyUP!!! - DD cribbage
Why it happened - we were in the Bunker
Why it makes me happy- I won!!!! That wasn't expected!

No comments: