Monday, November 28, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3878

HappyUP!!! - Spectacular view at Old McDonald
Why it happened - we are on the coast
Why it makes me happy - it was about the third hole...we were inland....had to hit a blind tee shot up over a bluff....when I walked up the bluff.....BAM!!!...full view of the Pacific Ocean....that is all I can say.....BAM!!! It was spectacular....like a slap in the face...all I could say was, "how lucky am I?"

HappyUP!!! - Sturgeon
Why it happened - I ordered it
Why it makes me happy - I am on the coast. I'm going to order fresh fish. And.....THIS...was the bomb

HappyUP!!! - low for our team
Why it happened - me and partner got it done
Why it makes me happy - don't want to be the boat anchor. Didn't play that well but my partner and I made it happen today

No comments: