Sunday, November 27, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3877

HappyUP!!! - great best ball score
Why it happened - ham and egg
Why it makes me happy - my game has been shakey....unknown course....my partner and I held up our end for the team today

HappyUP!!! - caddy
Why it happened - ya gotta have one
Why it makes me happy - Dave seems like a nice guy....ya never know what you are going to get...I think I got a guy I can go with the rest of the week

HappyUP!!! - spectacular views
Why it happened - we are on the coast
Why it makes me happy - got to remember...hey...I need to play golf....but...at same time...WOW! Those ocean views were dramatic

HappyUP!!! - Raiders
Why it happened - they kicked ass
Why it makes me happy- playoffs getting closer

HappyUP!!! - putting
Why it happened - been working on it
Why it makes me happy - kept making that one coming back....got my caddies' attention

No comments: