Sunday, July 17, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3744


HappyUP!!! - seeing Frank
Why it happened - he was at brekko
Why it makes me happy - I had been wondering about this guy. Sounds like he is getting through a medical struggle....and that is a good thing

HappyUP!!! - beating the nephew
Why it happened - he didn't play so well
Why it makes me happy - he's way better than me....but...today's match reminded me of a time when I used to take him as a young lad when he was trying to "beat the unc." Yeah...those days gave away long ago.....but not today

HappyUP!!! - Mr and Mrs Gmac...and bro
Why it happened - they knew we were golfing
Why it makes me happy - nice to share a drink with these great people

HappyUP!!! - GG
Why it happened - we needed a 4th
Why it makes me happy- so glad this good friend jumped in

No comments: