Tuesday, July 12, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3739


HappyUP!!! - wedge with foot in bunker 15
Why it happened - it's where my ball landed
Why it makes me happy - took a little bit of skills to put that one on the green with a look at birdie

HappyUP!!! - some nice wedges on 10/14
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - love knocking it "largo"....even if they ended up being "pargo's"

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it is what we do
Why it makes me happy - had a FABULOUS meeting this morning!!!

HappyUP!!! - Al B meeting
Why it happened - Tuesday game
Why it makes me happy - this dude is a frigging legend!!!...and...now...I KNOW him as I got to play 18 with him

HappyUP!!! - momma duck bicycle crash
Why it happened - timing
Why it makes me happy - it was awesome! I was out on my walk....and I was so PRIVILEGED to get to see everything that I LOVE...and that I HATE...regarding kids and bicycle safety and enabling. It was AWESOME. Did you know....it is a fact...kids will cry harder when their mom is around?

No comments: