Saturday, July 02, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3729


HappyUP!!! - 34 on the back 9
Why it happened - a great turnaround
Why it makes me happy - that 34 could have easily been a 32 or 33. I don't get down to these numbers very often. The funny thing was, on the front 9, I putted like I was a beginner. A few moments later...BAM!!!!...I'm putting like a tour pro. Crazy game

HappyUP!!! - JB planning session
Why it happened - problem with a venue
Why it makes me happy - he pretty much knows what he has to do....I think he was looking for some other ideas/validation of his thoughts.  I'm good with those things

HappyUP!!! - cute little cut shots
Why it happened - been playing with it
Why it makes me happy - I did a little grip/wrist set change. This is allowing me to be able to hit the cut shot again. If I can get this shot back when needed, it will add to the arsenal

HappyUP!!! - losing the rolls
Why it happened - bad luck with the dice
Why it makes me happy- while I don't like losing, it was funny that I shot the best score of anyone today.....and I got to pay for it!!!

No comments: