Thursday, June 30, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3727


HappyUP!!! - taking a cart
Why it happened - it was hot today
Why it makes me happy - I would have had a little struggle making it through today

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 4
Why it happened - good drive and a well placed 3 wood.....
Why it makes me happy -.....but it was the cute pitch shot that nearly went in that was particularly special. It's a  little shot I have been working on

HappyUP!!! - a lot of nice wedges
Why it happened - been working on it
Why it makes me happy - I seem to be losing a little distance in the long game.....hopefully I can start picking up some loss with the short game getting a bit better

HappyUP!!! - Giants win
Why it happened - they needed it
Why it makes me happy- a bit of business was settled with those pesky A's

No comments: