Friday, June 10, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3707


HappyUP!!! - putting contest
Why it happened - it's part of the tourney
Why it makes me happy - my partner and I ground through the competition to get to third...hey...we won something (yeah...third place PAYS!)

HappyUP!!! - hole in one contest
Why it happened - it's part of the tourney
Why it makes me happy - they changed the format this year.....and I went for it HARD...DANG...just missed! Dunking one would have made a big difference. Oh well....still exciting

HappyUP!!! - beating last year score in round 2
Why it happened - we are slightly improved
Why it makes me happy - last year, we were "DFL"....at least we are beating some people this year

HappyUP!!! - Ross E
Why it happened - he was my horserace partner
Why it makes me happy- had a lot of fun with the kid. We got through one hole...should have made it through 2...oh well...fun

No comments: